Thursday, June 23, 2011

Services

The home going celebration for my wife (Yolanda) will be held this Saturday, June 25, 2011 at Good Hope Missionary Baptist Church.  The address is 3015 N. Macgregor Way, Houston, Texas 77004.  The viewing will began at 9am and will last until 11am.  The Houston Chapter of Jack-n-Jill will hold it's ceremony at 9:30am and Delta Sigma Theta will conduct it's Omega Omega ceremony at 10am. 

The home going celebration will began promptly at 11am. I have established a memorial fund on behalf of my wife.  All of the proceeds will go towards research into how to cure Triple Negative DCIS (ductal carcinoma in situ) Cancer. Baylor College of Medicine School of Oncology has started its research based on Yolanda's aggressive strand.  The account is with Frost Bank. In lieu of flowers, please go to any Frost Bank location or call Frost bank to contribute a donation in her honor.  The name of the account is Yolanda E. Williams Memorial Fund.

1 comment:

  1. Michael, Kendra and Jasmine, What a beautiful tribute you gave Yolanda at the her Celebration of Life. She would be very proud of all of you and know she will always be at your side and in your heart. I lost my father 15 years ago and he is always near me. I felt I got to know Yolanda thru the blog, she was an amazing woman, an inspiration to all of us. I hope you read her words in years to come and comfort in them. I'm here if you need me. Cristina Kemper (Frost)

    ReplyDelete