Friday, December 3, 2010

Yolanda Is Out Of Recovery

Good evening all.  I just returned home from visiting Yolanda. The recovery team transferred Yolanda to her permanent room around 7pm this evening.  She is resting well and trying to get her pain (from the procedure) under control.  As expected, she is in no position to entertain visitors at this point. PLEASE respect our wishes and do not drop in unannounced. Yolanda is not prepared physically to have guests tomorrow. 

When I do finally allow visitors, I would ask that you respect her recovery and not stay to long.  She needs to rest.  I would also ask that you contact me via my cell to inquire as to when you would like to come by to check on her. Please allow me/us to plan and be prepared for your visit.

Although Yolanda is "close" to being herself again, she still needs to rest as much as possible. 

I am thanking you in advance for you cooperation regarding visitation.

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment