Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 1

Greeting everyone! Surgery this morning was a success in that God blessed me with highly trained doctors, nurses, techs and aids. Our prayers were answered in that regard. Multiple biopsy's were taken to determine if this is a malignant cancer or not; however the neurosurgeon was pretty confident that the tumor was malignant based on my recent history and his many years of experience. The answers that are pending are: 1) do I have two separate types of cancers; or 2) was there a metastasis of my original breast cancer. Tomorrow I am going home but there will be limited access for visitations and phone calls. Michael still has my phone and is guarding me closely. So please, I ask that you go through Michael to visit or speak to me.

What's encouraging in all of this is that my spirit is already healed. Because I believe in the healing power of my God! What I have learned
going through this process is that "healing" is not the cure of any disease but it is the acceptance of God's perfect well and how it will manifest in you/me. This has also been an opportunity for me to acknowledge, witness and experience true Christian love.

Your love has encouraged my family through this ordeal and we are so grateful. I look for to reading your posts. Now it's getting late; I'm getting sleepy; Love, Peace and Happiness.

Yolanda

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome God we serve....I ask God for a miracle for your health...physically, spiritually and mentally. I praise God for what he has done and is doing and getting ready to do in your life.

    ReplyDelete